Come join us and embark on an exciting career with us to oversee the success of Halal Industry Development Corporation Sdn Bhd. Work in a challenging environment that will fuel your passion to work in a highly motivated environment that is sure to enhance your career prospects. We are truly dedicated to the personal and professional development of our most valuable resource, our people.
GENERAL MANAGER, CORPORATE SERVICES
- Formulate corporate communication strategies, plans and initiatives as well as interventions to enhance Company's image. Develop and implement the comprehensive corporate branding policies and implementation plans for Company by ensuring that the policies and plans developed are in line with Company's vision and mission and shared values.
- Identify opportunities for legal systems and process improvement and evaluate business benefits of current legal practices to Company and end-user by identifying and implementing legal aid strategies and initiatives to mitigate risks.
- Provide HR strategic advisory to all heads of departments in the areas of strategic human resource management through attracting, nurturing and retaining people with the right expertise and capability.
- Provide proactive, effective and efficient service delivery on matters pertaining to administration and procurement by optimizing financial resources to raise economic value-add and enhance shareholder value in administration and procurement of all assets.
- Formulate Corporate Services annual business planning and budget proposals based on reliable assumptions through efficient planning and communication.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 20 years breadth of experience in multiple functions such as financial management, human resource, board governance, corporate communications and company laws preferably in halal related industries and SMEs.
- Strong leadership capabilities with strategic and structured thinking.
SENIOR MANAGER, INTERNAL AUDIT
- Formulate the preparation of the yearly Audit Plans incorporating a Risk based audit approach as well as the resources required to complete the assignments for the approval of the Audit Committee. Review and approve all Audit Assignment Plans prior to the start of assignment.
- Ensuring that all internal assurance work is performing in accordance with the standard for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and observes the Code of Ethics issued by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Provide assurance that HDC complies with its own policies such as conflicts of interest, environmental matters, or customer service, calls for social accountability, or laws and regulations
- Identify and assess the various risks facing HDC, such as the operating environment, operating systems, or information systems.
- Provide value-added recommendations to management on risk, corporate governance and control issues. Improve the information or its context.
- Provide insights into the acquisition target's business risks, appropriateness of accounting methods, the value of its assets, or the adequacy of its systems and controls.
- Advise relevant government agencies, third party advisors, external auditors and other parties in respect of governance matters
- Work closely with external auditors in relation to the preparation of annual audit activities and financial reports. Undertake preparation, submission and presentation of periodical audit reports to the Audit Committee by conducting opening and closing meetings to discuss findings with management on every audit assignment
- Provide Secretarial functions to the Audit Committee
- Brief with key stakeholders on the management of the Authority including Members of Authority, Senior Government officials, foreign dignitaries and external parties so as to ensure compliance to HDC Limits of Authority
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 12 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proactive personality, highly motivated, people orientated, performance driven and able to work independently
- Internal auditing concepts based on “The Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (SPPIA)” and COSO Framework
- Analytical and dynamic thinking from holistic view approach
- Comprehensive risk assessments & business performance measurement skills
MANAGER, BUSINESS ANALYST
- Provide support in the formulation and development of all the business plans and budgets.
- Consolidate quarterly review reports and other ad hoc reports.
- Conduct data gathering and conduct performance analysis to develop comprehensive and accurate performance reports on HDC profit margins, competitive advantage, its strength and weakness, threats and business opportunities.
- Performs the secretariat role for HDC Management Committee.
- Coordinate company's business planning and budget proposals based on reliable assumptions.
- Perform industry intelligence on industry research and strategy.
- Perform HDC Performance Gap Analysis and identify issues and key mitigation plans to close performance gaps, including monitoring the effective implementation of the plans.
- Communicate and facilitate business planning preparation through interactive feedback sessions.
- Monitor HDC Corporate Scorecard and conduct performance review by consolidating business/support units' performance reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): analytical and problem solving skill, Strategic and Business Planning.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in marketing/ business planning/ business development/ operations/ finance
EXECUTIVE, MARKETING & OUTREACH
- Assist in reaching the public about HDC's activities, messages, and initiatives by keeping abreast with HDC's position as the Halal industry development body.
- Undertake direct marketing at all events organized and participated by HDC by introducing HDC products and services desirable to the target market group.
- Plan and manage the implementation of Public Relations and media activities by identifying interview opportunities and preparation of the interviews.
- Attend to and present HDC's profile to group visitors so as to support HDC’s initiatives, entry into new markets and businesses.
- Prepare HDC collaterals & other merchandise for events and ensure collaterals are disseminated accordingly to the targeted audience
- Liaise with Procurement and Finance Department on procurement activities and invoices relating to the events.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong communication and creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
Please e-mail your comprehensive curriculum vitae (indicating complete academic track record and description of prior roles held) to firstname.lastname@example.org.